Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

D.P. was there for you

I remember a song by a  music artist ~ E-40, called "Somethings Will Never Change". In that song, he said... "When you up, everybody want to come around! When you down, ain't nobody out there to ce found", this is so true!!!

A lot of times when we are doing well, we tend to help the ones around us. Or at least the ones who we consider to ce good friends, and family. This is what I dubbed "Blind Time" !!! Why do I call it Blind Time? I call it Blind Time cuz, you are blind to the fact that these same people who you are there for, jump ship on you as soon as the money is gone.

I can't even borrow five dollars from a nigga! Yet D.P. was there for you when you fell off, and needed help getting bacc on your feet! When you fucced off your girlfriends money, or girfriend put you out, and you needed money to get a room. D.P. was there for you! All the rides I gave you, early in the monrning, late at night, giving you rides to make money.  No body would give you a ride.... D.P. was there for you! I respected you, and was there for you, cuz you were my boy, and I thought you would ce there for me, like D.P. was there for you!!!


Now I know... Don't depend on D.P. no more!!!


Signed,

A PISSED OFF MAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment